Stop Workplace Drama | Marlene Chism | Consultant | Marlene Chism, Inc
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Marlene Chism. In today's climate of uncertainty and rapid change, the ability to identify and eliminate drama has never been more relevant. Marlene Chism has cracked the code on what contributes to drama and how to go from a problem-solving mentality to a creator orientation to build the culture, the team and the business you want.
In this lively webinar, executive educator, consultant and author Marlene Chism offers a new language, practical application and fascinating imagery to illustrate the intimate connection between personal drama and workplace drama, as well as tools for transformation to pull drama from the roots. Take control today and Stop Workplace Drama!
What you learn:
- Learn an actionable new language to identify and define drama.
- Identify the root system present in drama.
- Understand the different type of "drama roles" and how to work through them.
- Discern how to get to the "fulcrum point of change" when faced with resistance.
- Use tools for transforming drama into clarity.
Do You Know & Use Appreciative Capacity Building? | Prof. Tom Klaus | Principal and Senior Consultant | Tom Klaus & Associates
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Prof. Tom Klaus. The greatest asset of any organization is its people. One of the greatest challenges faced by any organizational leader is managing people in a way that builds their capacity to achieve high performance and success. Appreciative Capacity Building is a positive approach leaders can use to build on the strengths, abilities, assets, and potential they see in their people. Appreciative Capacity Building is a "strengths based approach" that focuses on what is already being successful and working well, rather than on what is failing or what is "broken." Dialogue on leveraging strengths to address issues takes the place of merely diagnosing problems. Together leaders and their teams make actions for doing more of what is already working well for them, tapping the prior success to unleash further innovation. In this webinar you will learn how Appreciative Capacity Building can work for you.
What you learn:
As a result of participating in this webinar you will be able to:
- Describe how Appreciative Capacity Building is different from other forms of capacity building.
- Describe the three steps to becoming an appreciative capacity builder.
- Describe and utilize a simple SOAR or SOARt assessment.
- Use strengths-focused dialogue inquiries.
- Explain why Appreciative Capacity Building often works.
Watch Webinar @Do You Know & Use Appreciative Capacity Building?
Organizational Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast | Miles Anthony Smith | Director of Vehicle Donations | Rawhide Boys Ranch
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Miles Anthony Smith.
Why do so many organizations fail to achieve their goals and objectives? Is it the result of a lack of strategy and execution? Or is it a result of the organization's culture....its norms and modus operandi? And while strategy is highly important, culture is just as important if not more so.
Most often senior leaders overlook the importance of developing the right kind of culture, and as a result, in a vacuum of intentionality around hiring and retaining emotionally healthy team members and firing ones who can't get along with the team no matter their individual performance, an organization will create its own unofficial code of behavior and dysfunction often undoing even the best strategic planning.
What will you learn?
- 7 Steps to Developing a Powerful Organizational Culture
Exponential Growth Strategies of the USA's INC 500 Leaders | Sam Palazzolo PCC | Managing Director | Tip of the Spear Ventures
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Sam Palazzolo PCC.
When all eyes are on the CEO and executive team to take the organization to the next level, failure is not an option. This is exactly what the Inc. 500 companies understand and account for as they create their strategies. This webinar will introduce the 4 phases of exponential growth and focus on the first key component of innovative vision that has guided Inc. 500 companies to success.
What you will learn:
- The 4 phases of exponential growth and identify your organization's strengths and opportunities
- The 10 key components for transformation utilized by Inc. 500 companies
- The 5 critical points of an Innovative Vision
- How other companies have successfully transformed their businesses starting with an innovative vision
Don't be a Parrot -Think Why Not What! | Naveed Khawaja | CEO | Morphilibrium
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Naveed Khawaja. In this webinar we will share some of our considerable change management experience; explore case studies and principles of the cutting edge methodologies that have recently transformed the globally struggling industry.
What you will learn:
This session will be an overview of the following aspects of process improvement.
- Defining the common challenges.
- Why people matter?
- Recognizing the cargo cult mindset.
In this talk - we will explore critical challenges faced by teams and how to improve the relationship through recognition of human psychology, improved culture and collaborative initiatives.
Watch Webinar @ Don't be a Parrot -Think Why Not What!
Spread Wealth - Systems for Lasting Success | Melissa Evans | Entrepreneur, Coach and Consultant The Broshe Group
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Melissa Evans. In this webinar you learn the secret of creating long term wealth and success in your business and personal life.
Main Topics Covered
- What is a system and why is it vital to have systems in your business and personal life
- How to create systems at home
- Using systems to delegate at work
- The most common systems at work
- How to leverage the Systems For Success formula for amazing results in your life - Dreams + Actions (Systems) = Predictable Results
- Understand what a system is and how it makes life and work easier and more profitable
- Identify what you want to achieve in your life and how to achieve your goals consistently using systems
- Create your own systems at home and in your personal life
- Understand what and why to delegate
- Be able to delegate using systems
- Identify the systems you need to run your business efficiently
Watch Webinar @ Spread Wealth - Systems for Lasting Success
Demystifying the USP Myth - Serving vs. Selling! | Melissa Evans | Entrepreneur, Coach and Consultant | The Broshe Group
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Melissa Evans.
The secret to keeping your staff and customers happy is your Unique Serving Proposition and not your Unique Selling Proposition, discover your USP with Melissa Evans - The Guru of Implementation and change the way you do business forever.
Main Topics Covered:
- What is a Unique Serving Proposition?
- Why is it important to have a USP?
- How to charge for your USP?
- How to communicate your USP to your tribe?
- Your FINGERPRINT and your USP
- Discover your Unique Serving Proposition
- Identify ways to charge for your USP
- Identify your tribe
- Sharing your communication strategy with your tribe
- Discover your FINGERPRINT and it's role in your life
Watch Webinar @ Demystifying the USP Myth - Serving vs. Selling!
TRIZ' or 'TIPS' TRIZ 'Theory of Inventive Problem Solving' and how to achieve our Competitive Excellence | Metwalli Abdelsalaam Member | American Society of Mechanical Engineers
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Metwalli Abdelsalaam. TRIZ is the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving, in Russian, TIPS in English. So, it is the fruit of Trees of the Human thought through the history around the Globe in the East, and the "TIPS" we gain if we implement it "The difference between East and West". So, what is TRIZ? and how to implement it as an Engineering of Creativity tool, first to improve our own way of thinking and second to develop our organizations to achieve our competitive Excellence will be the topic of this webinar.
After Reading This Webinar, you will be able to:
- Have a Comprehensive understanding of TRIZ philosophy, methods, and models of Inventions.
- Invent products, construct the future, and develop your organizations using ARIZ & ITRIZ.
- Implement and develop Inventors and Problem Solvers Skills and Jobs to get the Ideal Results
- Identify, and resolve problems using contradictions, inventive principles, and Su-field analysis
Prioritize Your Life; Success Will Follow | Essa Jan Allawala | Lead Coach and Trainer |Lithium Consulting
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Essa Jan Allawala. A lot has been written and spoken about Time Management and the web proudly hosts hundreds and thousands of tools for improving your time management, however millions still struggle. One of the fundamental reasons is at times the inability of forming or actually having a worthwhile goal or vision in life which pulls one to manage their lives effectively and the time management follows the path.
People who struggle with time management have the following challenges:
- Bowled out by one challenge after another
- Difficulties in managing relationships
- Frustrated with incomplete dreams
- Commitments get failed many times and the embarrassment is unbearable
- Fundamentals of 'Urgent' and 'Important'
- The implications of not having a worthwhile goal in life
- Importance of prioritization
- Identify areas where we lose precious time which could be utilized more effectively
Read More About The Topic on Blog ...
Alternate Methods of Gathering Information | S. M. Sibghatullah Husaini | Chief Executive Dynamics Research Consultants
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by S. M. Sibghatullah Husaini. Information gathering and processing is the mainstay of all research studies. However, every Research Study is unique in its own way. The nature of issue / problem under study, the approach and methodology appropriate for the enquiry, the type of information needed, the kind of respondents, the depth of analysis and other requirements and constraints are varied for different studies.
Accordingly, the method of information gathering / data collection has to be selected carefully and tailored to the peculiarities of the study in hand as every information gathering / data collection method is not suitable for every type of Research Study.
In most of the social and marketing research studies, information is collected from the Respondents / the citizens / the Customers. Methods of collecting information from the respondents can be broadly classified into Personal Interviews, Telephone Interviews, Mail Surveys and Electronic Surveys. These four main types can further be divided into nine sub-types. Each of these nine methods has its own peculiarities, strengths and weaknesses. If some are more suitable for one type of study, these may be sub-optimal for other types.
In this session, inter-alia, we will juxtapose the nine methods of respondent based information collection methods with the above criteria with and discuss which method is more suitable for which type of Research study.
DS100: Top 100 Companies of the Muslim World & Global Impact | Rafi-Uddin Shikoh | CEO Dinar Standard
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Rafi-Uddin Shikoh.
Which are the top brands and corporations from the Muslim world? How do these companies compare with top global brands and benchmarks? How can these companies benefit from the growing inter-connectivity among their markets? How can these companies become exemplary global brands?
For the first time ever, the DS100SM ranking of the latest Top 100 companies of 57 OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) member countries will be exclusively released and profiled at the conclusion of MILE's PALM5 program.
Join us in this webinar to hear about the past DS100 companies, and the opportunities they have in further having high impact regionally and globally.
What You Learn:
- A profile of the leading 100 corporations and brands from the 57 OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) member countries
- A comparative state of DS100 companies to global benchmarks
- Opportunities for global and Intra-OIC growth & investments for these leaders
Watch Webinar @ DS100: Top 100 Companies of the Muslim World & Global Impact
Organizational Challenge: Freedom and Framework Balance | Farhad Karamally | Founding Director Navitus
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Farhad Karamally. Your corporate culture can either be your friend or foe. At the end of the day, it is not about how well your culture is defined, but how it is truly lived, day in-day out. In this webinar, Farhad talks about the impact organizational culture has on the behaviours and actions of its people. He introduces the 'Freedom-Framework Model', where he explores the different categories of balances corporations and departments typically fall under, and the characteristics that define them. He uses this model to provide a holistic understanding of an organization's 'corporate character', and shares concepts and insights one and all can relate to.
What you learn:
- The role and need to discover the 'Corporate Character'
- Finding the relationship and balance between 'Freedom & Framework' and its impact on designing company cultures
- Plotting ones own organization on the freedom/framework matrix
- Four most common types of corporate characters
- Knowing pockets of greatness from ditches of 'fretness'
- Discovering what culture protect 'workhorses' and what culture frustrates 'super stars'
Watch Webinar @ Organizational Challenge: Freedom and Framework Balance
Train Your Brain - Improve Productivity, Creativity and Performance | Rahila Narejo | Lead Consultant & Chief Executive Narejo HR (Pvt.) Ltd.
This document is the soft copy of the presentation. In this highly interactive presentation Rahila Narejo, Psychobiologist, Psychometrician, Entrepreneur, Executive Coach and the writer of the 6-year, weekly-running help column 'Workplace Sanity', explores the future of workplace performance, productivity, and leadership based on the discoveries of neuroscience. Recent insights into the brain have provided us with a new science of peak performance, and with a Master in Neuroleadership, Rahila is leading the way in turning this science into practical and applicable skills. For the last 12 years Rahila has been leading NarejoHR, a boutique Coaching and HR Consulting firm in Karachi where she focuses on executive teams, behavioral modification work and strategic reengineering. Her passion at the moment is helping companies improve the performance of their people by teaching them about their brains and how to use them better.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a manual to our brain? You might discover better ways of doing things, or even learn of things you didn't know were possible. You'd also learn the best ways to maintain your brain and keep it healthy. This webinar does exactly that. You'll learn valuable brain insights and techniques to improve your own and your team's productivity and performance at work:
- YOUR BRAIN AT WORK: Increasing Productivity
- BRAIN FITNESS AND MEMORY: Increasing Overall Brain Power
- BRAIN HEALTH AND STRESS: Stress and Performance
How to fix the gap in Succession Planning | Naveed Khawaja CEO Morphilibrium
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Naveed Khawaja CEO Morphilibrium. In this presentation he discuss that Businesses face unprecedented challenges in today's global economic uncertainty.
"Innovation is not a luxury anymore - it is a survival tactic."
Is collaborative innovation a survival tactic for succession planning? Who would have thought five years ago that Apple and Samsung will be in duopoly? What is the right balance between fire-fighting and accelerating time to market?
Without our ability to manage risk and the ability to steer the business direction with agility - the very existence of our organization is in jeopardy. In this talk - we will explore case studies and principles of the upcoming methodology that will radically change the way we do business. It is a culture change from traditional practices to the new continuous innovation and disciplined execution.
We will explore cutting edge methods for business and technology teams with a focus on the following three aspects:
- Leadership Succession Planning
- Reducing Risk
- Managing uncertainty
Watch Webinar @ How to fix the gap in Succession Planning
Competing Through Business Models | Dr Ramon Casadesus Masanell, Professor at Harvard Business School
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Dr. Ramon Casadesus. He gives an operational definition of "business model" and provide a set of tools to determine the business model for any organization. He relate business models to the "engine" of an organization (i.e., how it works). By studying how it works, he elaborates that we’re able to apply the same technique to both for-profit and not-for-profit firms. He covers:
How to ascertain how a particular business model helps the organization create and capture value over time;
How to understand how business models of different organizations interact; and
Learn how to improve a business model
Watch Webinar @ Competing Through Business Models
Do you have a competitive advantage and how sustainable is it? | Dr. Karel Cool Professor of Strategic Management INSEAD
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Dr. Karel Cool about Competitive Advantage ; He highlights the following: It is inescapable - while firms can hope to get a lucky break and be successful, long term success is based on competing with skills and resources that rivals have a hard time acquiring. These competitive advantages are the foundations of long term growth and value creation of companies, small or large. And while government regulation can shield firms from the vagaries of competition, political winds can change, requiring an understanding of a firm's sustainability once it is more exposed. The mere identification of the skills and resources that give a firm an edge over competitors is not a trivial matter. Very often, we use cues such as market share, sales growth, customer feedback, key performance indicators, etc. Together, these yardsticks may give a good view of where a firm is better or worse that its competitors, but there are some important pitfalls to avoid. In the discussion, I will expand on the use of profits as an indicator of competitive advantage and discuss why it sometimes leads us down the wrong path.
Watch Webinar @ Do you have a competitive advantage and how sustainable is it?
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Ray Celli.
The optimization of Supply Chain Performance is one of the most neglected aspects of management. Despite incremental improvements in technology, focused tools and sourcing, as organizations focus scarce management talent on core business interests many devote less attention to latent opportunities for supply chain improvement and continuous optimization. Certain approaches can generate structural and sustainable double digit performance improvements.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to design and construct sustainable models for continuous Supply Chain Performance improvement and optimization.
- Examine case study illustrations and demonstrations.
- Understand the key elements of Supply Chain Performance and its management levers.
How to systematically beat competition? Operational Excellence | Prof. Carlos Cardon | LEGO Professor | IMD
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Prof. Carlos Cardon.
In this webinar you will learn what is operational excellence, why so many corporations are winning thanks to implementing it and the benefits obtained by companies. We will discuss from a very practical point of view how to implement it and overcome the challenges that typically appear.
What will you learn?
- What is operational excellence.
- What advantage would create for your company.
- Understanding the path and challenges on its implementation.