How Cutting-Edge Technology Revolutionizes Management | Jim Toft | Vice President, Middle East | Corporater
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Jim Toft. The biggest pains of management is often lack of readily available information for informed, accurate, and well-documented decision-making. It is not uncommon for managers at all levels to mobilize an army of controllers and finance persons when facing opportunities or challenges. If major decisions are to be made and executives or board members must be briefed, the urgency and activities seem to increase even more. But there are solutions out there that makes this completely unnecessary and outdated.
Getting everyone on the same page and have them pull in the same direction is another great challenge. Too often, important people, as well as the lowest level employees, are left in the dark. They do not know the strategy, they do not understand what is expected, they do not have the passion for or the advantage of seeing goals being met, they are not measured properly, and they seem to not experience the same urgency as management to accelerate and change as the organizations outer environment is shifting. There is no reason to except this status quo anymore. This webinar will show how the implementation of proper technology can change all this.
What you learn:
- Communication - the importance of communication is often underestimated - it is not just a cliche.
- Integration - how to get all the information and people on same page, literally speaking, and how you can make quicker and more informed decisions by integrating all relevant information at one singly user-friendly interface.
- Automation - how your organization may simplify and increase quality of the strategy implementation process and / or operations through automation.
- Assessment - how technology can be used to assess immediate status of the organization, processes. and of employees.
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Frank Furness.
The world is changing and so is the way we do business. It will share 'attraction marketing' strategies to build your company brand, drive traffic to your website, dominate Google and share the strategies of successful companies that are using 'new media marketing' successfully.You can learn new, low-cost strategies for boosting your business with the minimum of effort and at the minimum of risk. These strategies are proven to work but rarely used because few business owners realize how simple it can be to increase sales - even during tough economic times.
What will you learn?
- How to dominate Google.
- What makes great websites and what is required by clients as well as Google.
- Innovative ideas to promote their business.
- The power of the internet.How to use audio and video to connect with online clients.
- Market online with little or no technical expertise.
- Why and how to use the 'Big Four' YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- How to become a YouTube Superstar.
10 Essential techniques in working with KPIs | Aurel-Brudan | CEO, KPI Institute
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Aurel-Brudan.
KPIs are widely used today across organisational levels, yet in many cases they are incorrectly selected, measured and used. A relevant comparison is to prescription medicine - if used with professional advice it can add value, while in its absence many issues can occur. At the core of using KPIs right are simple tools and associated techniques that enable a rigorous approach to working with KPIs. This webinar will review 10 such tools and techniques that can make a difference in getting KPIs right. Highly practical and applicable, the content reviewed is the result of research conducted by The KPI Institute while operating www.smartKPIs.com its flagship research program on this topic.
What will you learn?
- KPI selection techniques
- KPI documentation and target setting
- KPI data gathering
- KPI reporting
The Top 4 Failures in Outsourcing Implementations | Naveed Khawaja CEO | Morphilibrium
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Naveed Khawaja . More than half of the global outsourcing partnership projects fail and even more go beyond budget.
Agreements with blue-chip service providers do not achieve successful results if you underestimate the importance of Change Management in outsourcing.
Do your software projects meet their initial expectations?
Are your projects completed on-time and within budget?
Did you know that changing project requirements are manageable?
Using Industry-Leading Change Management Principles and Practices to Achieve Outsourcing Success, the speaker will take you on a journey. He will discuss the key GCC challenges and cutting edge methods to overcome them.
Watch Webinar @ The Top 4 Failures in Outsourcing Implementations
Building Innovation in Telecommunications Operator Groups | Mr. David Tusa Partner booz&co
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by David Tusa ; He discuss the following:
Insight & Innovation – I2
Building Innovation in Telecommunications Operator Groups
Lessons Learned, Success Characteristics, Models and Implementation Imperatives
Why do companies find growth through innovation challenging?
– What are the main obstacles which prevent innovation being widely accepted and embraced as a driver for company development and growth?
What are the central characteristics of successful, highly innovative companies?
– What are the most important facets which innovative companies display?
– What can we learn from cases and examples?
Which innovation models and strategies are available?
– Which are the salient features, pros and cons of each model? What are typical next steps?
Watch Webinar @ Building Innovation in Telecommunications Operator Groups