Helping Leaders LEAD themselves and others WELL
Most Download Files
Customer Centricity for Profitable Growth by Dr. Kamel Jedidi of Columbia University (Sales and Marketing)
Leadership is one of the most rewarding and equally challenging pursuits in life and business.
- One part who we are; informed by our emotional quotient (EQ).
- One part what we do; informed by our intellectual quotient (IQ).
- One part who we do it with; informed by our curiosity quotient (CQ)
We are experts at helping leaders LEAD themselves and others WELL with their EQ, IQ and CQ!
Here is how we come alongside leaders and their organizations:
- ENGAGE Leaders and their Organizations where they are at.
- EMPOWER who they are.
- INSPIRE the why of what matters to them.
ENGAGE: By exploring existing leadership and conflict management systems we help Leaders and their organizations uncover fresh and prosperous opportunities to LEAD WELL.
- What was once a sometimes overwhelming mess of issues and problems that impacted performance now has a confidence building blueprint where creativity, innovation and productivity thrive. The sum of an organization and it's peoples best parts is revealed.
EMPOWER: As we equip Leaders with emotional intelligence that elevates the attractiveness of their leadership and how people are valued and heard, a contagious culture of trust manifests.
- Trust opens the door to healthy conflict that brings out the best in people. Going from safe ideas to great ideas, cautious conversations to courageous ones and best practices to next practices. Communication, change and conflict management become value added, productive experiences.
INSPIRE: As we elevate our confidence, empowerment and trust we become intentional with pursuing a bottom line that is about who we are and what we do. A healthy bottom line that protects relationships, advances wellness and fairness, empowers pride of ownership and increases profitability.
- Curiosity moves ahead of opinion, impressions edge out judgement and we become experts at asking great questions that start with ourselves and why! Why am I and are they so passionate about what is at stake here? Our curiosity of the underlying interests move ahead of our positions and we look for the best in each other.
I would be delighted to introduce you to our Leadership Coaching model and explore how we can add value to you and your team. Whats at risk to connect? A little time. Whats at risk not to?
Michael Walker - Head Coach - Legendary Coaching