MILE Webinar Management System MILE Webinar Management System
Date:
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
Time:
3:00 PM KSA / 12:00 Noon GMT
Speaker:
Hawa Charfaray

Description Profile You Will Learn

Employees are the keys to the success of an organisation. Effective management practices ensure that employees remain with the company and produce quality work. If not properly managed, developed or valued, or being engaged properly, key employees investigate the prospect of better career opportunities in other organisations.

Data emerging from the annual Deloitte Best Company to Work for Survey suggests that, what employers regard as important is typically not what employees are most concerned about. And therefore, the term ECOMETRICS (Measuring human Adaptability to the Work Environment and Culture).

Archived Webinars:
MILE Webinar Management System
How to apply Lean Management in your organisation
Speaker:
Seif Shieshakly
Institute:
Four Principles

Lean is often known by many names: Toyota Production System i.e. TPS, Lean manufacturing, Lean production, Lean leadership, Lean Six Sigma. However the ideas behind Lean concepts all share the same basic principles. Lean is a management philosophy - a way of thinking. It considers first and foremost what the customer is willing to pay for or in other words - added value. Activities that do not ...

How To Create A Coaching Culture: A UAE Case Study
Speaker:
Gillian Jones
Institute:
Emerge Development Consultancy

In today's economic climate the key to developing a high performing business is to foster an empowered and innovative organisation. A coaching culture delivers exactly that - a high performing business. This presentation by Gillian Jones of Emerge Development Consultancy Ltd and co-Author of How to Create a Coaching Culture examines the impact of creating a coaching culture through several case ...

Engaging & Retaining High Potential Employees
Speaker:
Dr. Bob Nelson
Institute:
Nelson Motivation

Organizations have dedicated and invested millions of dollars in identifying and developing High Potential employees (HIPOs) within their workforce. This cream-of-the-crop top talent is often pegged for leadership roles early on in their careers and are the first to participate in innovative leadership development programs. Despite the considerable amount of time and effort companies put into g ...

4 Psychology Secrets that Improve Training by 300%
Speaker:
Brett Harward
Institute:
Bitesize LLC.

Globally, over 300 Billion dollars is spent annually on corporate training that is only about 5-15% effective. Usually, learners must attend classes or login online, pay attention even when they are bored to tears or overwhelmed with content, figure out for themselves the relevance of what they are learning, sort through a fire hose of information, prioritize action steps, remember the content ...

Living Business Models for Strong Strategy and Performance
Speaker:
Prof. Kim Warren
Institute:
Strategy Dynamics Ltd

Much is written about the importance of "business models". Business Schools teach whole courses on the topic and consulting companies urge clients to innovate by changing those business models. But current definitions are unclear, and most business models make?? no attempt to quantify anything or demonstrate how the business actually performs - they are descriptive "statues", rather than true m ...

Learning to think like a great leader
Speaker:
Tony Swainston
Institute:
Tony Swainston Ltd

Over the past 25 years of my professional life I have been fascinated by leadership, and in particular the actions that people take that can enable them to achieve great results. I have been an avid reader of leadership books and each of the books that I have read has taught me something new. However, I still found that it was often difficult to directly implement the information and wisdom pro ...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50