MILE Webinar Management System
Date:
Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
Time:
5:00 PM KSA / 2:00 PM GMT
Speaker:
Ade McCormack

Description Profile You Will Learn

The industrial era, for all its benefits, has relied on humans behaving as process-driven machine components. That is changing as we enter the digital age. Organisations that recognise this reality and take action will thrive, despite the unheralded uncertainty and volatility we are experiencing.

This highly original presentation will make the case for this hypothesis, and will share with you a framework for structuring your organisation such that nature becomes your business partner. It will also highlight how business models, talent, leadership, culture and risk management are evolving.

Archived Webinars:
4 Psychology Secrets that Improve Training by 300%
Speaker:
Brett Harward
Institute:
Bitesize LLC.

Globally, over 300 Billion dollars is spent annually on corporate training that is only about 5-15% effective. Usually, learners must attend classes or login online, pay attention even when they are bored to tears or overwhelmed with content, figure out for themselves the relevance of what they are learning, sort through a fire hose of information, prioritize action steps, remember the content ...

Living Business Models for Strong Strategy and Performance
Speaker:
Prof. Kim Warren
Institute:
Strategy Dynamics Ltd

Much is written about the importance of "business models". Business Schools teach whole courses on the topic and consulting companies urge clients to innovate by changing those business models. But current definitions are unclear, and most business models make?? no attempt to quantify anything or demonstrate how the business actually performs - they are descriptive "statues", rather than true m ...

Learning to think like a great leader
Speaker:
Tony Swainston
Institute:
Tony Swainston Ltd

Over the past 25 years of my professional life I have been fascinated by leadership, and in particular the actions that people take that can enable them to achieve great results. I have been an avid reader of leadership books and each of the books that I have read has taught me something new. However, I still found that it was often difficult to directly implement the information and wisdom pro ...

Leading Change Needs to Change
Speaker:
Dr. David W. Jamieson
Institute:
Organization Learning & Development, University of St Thomas

Leading change in today's world is not the same as it was in the past. When the environment was more stable, organizations were less global, workforces less diverse and management more control-oriented, planning and executing change was easier, more linear and slower. However, now change occurs more continuously, with greater uncertainty and faster. This leads to needs to approach change less i ...

Sharing Economy - How to Thrive In This Dynamic Landscape
Speaker:
David Nour
Institute:
The Nour Group, Inc.

What do Airbnb, Lending Club, and City CarShare have in common? They're examples of disruptive innovation in peer-to-peer business models, empowered by real-time insights, highly personalized sharing, global distribution, and reuse of excess capacity in goods and services. All of which fundamentally increase the value of those goods and services for individuals, businesses and communities based ...

Strategy Execution & Superior Business Performance
Speaker:
Jeremy Tozer
Institute:
Tozer Consulting ltd

Would you like to build the systemic capability to operate effectively with the constant change, volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) that characterizes business today?

Would you like to understand how some organizations have doubled their revenue and productivity, while simultaneously cutting costs and increasing morale?

If your answers to these questions a ...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50