Successful companies are driven for consistent high-level performance buy consistently focusing on the best practices in every aspect of their business. They are relentless in the training and development of their knowledge workers. The leaders of the business demonstrate these best practices and the team members follow and resemble their behaviors. Building a high performing team requires a mindset; methodology and consistency of practice will create a culture of success that will position the company for long-term success.
This webinar will provide the foundational elements of the best practices of high performing companies.
- The Digital age is not what you think! | Ade McCormack | | Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
- What does it take for people to align behind change? | Martin Gilbraith, Michael Ambjorn | Align Your Org | Monday, May 8th, 2017
- Capitalise Organisational Health & Employee Engagement | Hawa Charfaray | Training Excellence | Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
- Leader vs Manager: an obsolete concept? | Costi Bifani | WIN Sales & Marketing Programs | Monday, May 29th, 2017
- Decision Making with Analytics | Mehmet A. Begen, PhD, CAP | Ivey Business School at Western University | Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
This webinar addresses the broad implications of administrative reforms that have focused for the past fifteen years on managerialist ideals emphasizing the deregulation and decentralization of organizations and the use of market-oriented rather than regulatory approaches to management.
While the stated goal of these reforms ...
The role of a financial manager has changed dramatically over the past 10-15 years. The tools and securities available to analyse alternatives and manage risks have increased exponentially. At the same time, financial managers have become more knowledgeable about modern financial theory, its applications, and its shortcomings. All of this has occurred simultaneous t ...