'Change is the only constant'
So asserted Heraclitus a couple of millennia ago - and it holds true today. Yet, some studies suggest that as many as 70% of change programmes fail.
We're here to help improve your chances by aligning people, resources and effort using accessible tools and techniques. Through three practical case studies we'll show how leaders in organisations large and small have created the conditions for people to align behind change.
We'll walk through proven methodologies and also take your burning questions.
- How To Build A High Performing Team | Darrell W. Gunter | Gunter Media Group, Inc. | Monday, May 1st, 2017
- The Digital age is not what you think! | Ade McCormack | | Tuesday, May 2nd, 2017
- Capitalise Organisational Health & Employee Engagement | Hawa Charfaray | Training Excellence | Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
- Leader vs Manager: an obsolete concept? | Costi Bifani | WIN Sales & Marketing Programs | Monday, May 29th, 2017
- Decision Making with Analytics | Mehmet A. Begen, PhD, CAP | Ivey Business School at Western University | Sunday, July 2nd, 2017
This webinar addresses the broad implications of administrative reforms that have focused for the past fifteen years on managerialist ideals emphasizing the deregulation and decentralization of organizations and the use of market-oriented rather than regulatory approaches to management.
While the stated goal of these reforms ...
The role of a financial manager has changed dramatically over the past 10-15 years. The tools and securities available to analyse alternatives and manage risks have increased exponentially. At the same time, financial managers have become more knowledgeable about modern financial theory, its applications, and its shortcomings. All of this has occurred simultaneous t ...