MILE Webinar Management System MILE Webinar Management System
Date:
Monday, May 29th, 2017
Time:
1:00 PM KSA / 10:00 AM GMT
Speaker:
Costi Bifani

Description Profile You Will Learn

The differences between a Manager and a Leader have graced most of the Leadership seminars, workshops, essays, and books. They are a staple of managerial discussions. However, gradually over time, many traits that were leaders' own are now being taught to most managers as a requirement for good performance. So what has been the legacy of the Leadership concept to managers? And what still differentiate a Leader from a Manager nowadays?

Archived Webinars:
MILE Webinar Management System
The new gold rush: leaders with the brain in mind
Speaker:
Dr. Ianna F. Contardo
Institute:
Financial Times | IE Business School Corporate Learning Alliance

At some point in time, we all realise we want to be leaders, no matter whether we were born with the required skills or just developed a personality type. Some people, however, tend to stick for longer in that delicate, balanced and highly responsible position of showing the way to others, or in other words, making things possible and managing through the toughest problem/solving instances. The ...

Leader vs Manager: an obsolete concept?
Speaker:
Costi Bifani
Institute:
WIN Sales & Marketing Programs

The differences between a Manager and a Leader have graced most of the Leadership seminars, workshops, essays, and books. They are a staple of managerial discussions. However, gradually over time, many traits that were leaders' own are now being taught to most managers as a requirement for good performance. So what has been the legacy of the Leadership concept to managers? And what still differ ...

How to simplify a complex organization
Speaker:
Prof. Nicolay Worren
Institute:
Norwegian University of Life Sciences

Complexity is increasing in many organizations - particularly in large firms with multiple technologies, products, or locations. In this webinar we will describe common sources of complexity and discuss what leaders can do to simplify their organizations (particularly the organizational structure).

How to build employee participation and engagement
Speaker:
Dr. Tina Bass
Institute:
Coventry Business School

Throughout the 25 years I have spent in UK Higher Education I have been passionate about encouraging participation and engagement wherever I possibly can. It has been my firm belief that the more I can encourage others to engage and contribute to the organisation the stronger that organisation will become. At the beginning of my career this focus was primarily on undergraduate students and deve ...

Capitalise Organisational Health & Employee Engagement
Speaker:
Hawa Charfaray
Institute:
Training Excellence

Employees are the keys to the success of an organisation. Effective management practices ensure that employees remain with the company and produce quality work. If not properly managed, developed or valued, or being engaged properly, key employees investigate the prospect of better career opportunities in other organisations.

Data emerging from the annual Deloitte Best Company to Work f ...

What does it take for people to align behind change?
Speaker:
Martin Gilbraith, Michael Ambjorn
Institute:
Align Your Org

'Change is the only constant'

So asserted Heraclitus a couple of millennia ago - and it holds true today. Yet, some studies suggest that as many as 70% of change programmes fail.

We're here to help improve your chances by aligning people, resources and effort using accessible tools and techniques. Through three practical case studies we'll show how leaders in organisations large ...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56