How to Sustain Your Professional Brand with LinkedIn
How to Sustain Your Professional Brand with LinkedIn | Howard Fox | Leadership Coach | Fox Coaching Inc
This document is the soft copy of the presentation by Howard Fox. LinkedIn is the world's largest professional networking site with over 300 million members in 200 countries. Even still, a large number of professionals are still not maximizing their use of LinkedIn.
LinkedIn should be a MAJOR part of your integrated strategy for developing your professional branding, networking, new business development strategy.
What you learn:
- Creating a profile that meets your professional needs.
- Understandings why a professional photo is so important.
- Managing your headline to reflect your experience, skills, and expertise.
- Determining which content sections will maximize professional brand strategy.
- Requesting recommendations to enhance your professional brand.
- Using group memberships and discussions to your strategic advantage.
- Sharing relevant content that communicates your personal & professional brand.
- Staying to-of-mind through LinkedIn Posts.
- Learning to leverage you connections & network to market (strategically) on LinkedIn.
- Using a company and showcase pages to create interest in your services.